Tuffnells is delighted to provide a range of additional specialised delivery services - and our returns service 'Fastbak' is one of our most popular services.
When you need something to be collected and brought back to you, we can help. Our Fastbak service can be used for parcels, heavy, awkward, irregular dimensions and weights, along with pallets and lengths up to 6m.
Here’s how it works:
- Book in a FastBak delivery using our Ezeelink software
- We’re alerted that you want to send a consignment using our Fastbak system
- By the next working day the depot will contact the collection point to ascertain when we can collect, confirming opening & closing times.
- The driver will collect and label the goods and take a photograph of what has been collected.
- You do have the option to pay an additional fee for the same day FastBak- if this is required, you would speak to your local depot before ordering.
- Your goods will be collected by a friendly local driver
- We’ll deliver them back on the service specified
- You can check MyTuffnells for full track and track and obtain proof of delivery anytime
How much is the service?
Our customers’ consignments and delivery requirements are unique so we think your rate and the service we give you should be too. Our prices are extremely competitive and are based on the goods you want to be delivered and how frequently you use us.
The price you pay will depend upon the Fastbak delivery weight and the speed of the service chosen. Please note that this service may be subject to area availability.
We’re here to help with your requirements. Why not get in touch with your local depot team?